Your Mortgage Application Checklist
Every mortgage lender requires financial documents as part of the process of approving a mortgage loan.
Here are documents you’re generally required to provide:
· W-2 Tax returns — or business tax returns if you're self-employed — for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
· At least one pay stub for each person signing the loan.
· Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts for any outstanding balances.
· Two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
· Lender, loan number, and amount owed on installment loans, such as student loans and car loans.
· Addresses where you’ve lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if appropriate.
· Brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, such as a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
· Your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
· Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support or a pension.
If you're ready to begin your journey toward homeownership, let's connect to discuss your options and begin your journey. You can call or text me 410.701.0802 📲
Keichel Lewter, Licensed Realtor ✨
Mims Realty Group 410.925.9554