NO MORE HOME BUYING EXCUSES! You Can Start Your Home Buying Process Right Here Right Now...
Believe it or not, most renter's typically have everything they need to purchase a home, but continue to rent for years. Well that ends for you, TODAY! I made this easy for you to get this ball rolling in just a few steps...
What Do I Need To Be Eligible To Buy A Home? YOUR ANSWER RIGHT HERE
Do you have a 620+ credit score?
Have you had the same employer for 2+ consecutive years?
You have a bank account and/or 401K with funds for closing costs?
Then you are most likely ready and qualified to receive a home loan to purchase a home....
YES, there are down payment assistance and closing costs grants for you to purchase in Maryland...KEEP READING!
How Do I Get A Home Loan
Complete A Mortgage Application (See Links to Mortgage Applications)
How To Receive Down Payment Assistance
Apply with a lender offering grants! (Same as above...see Links to Mortgage Applications from Lenders with Grants)
How To Register for Home Buyer Education Workshops For Grants? (See Links to register for upcoming home buyer education workshop)
YOUR FIRST STEP...
apply for a home loan with a bank, credit union or mortgage lender TODAY.
You choose which lender works for you...
Then I suggest you register for home buyer education TODAY!
Collect your lender required income documentation TODAY!
NO MORE EXCUSES....HOME OWNERS NOW LOADING...
THE PEOPLE ASK ME TO SHOW THEM THE MONEY! HERE YOU GO...
You don't need to put 20% down to buy a home. There is DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE for first time buyers so get you some!!
Everyday first time buyers receive anywhere from $5,000 to $15,000 in down payment assistance!
FOUR Ways To GET MONEY for down payment AND even closing costs!!
Here are some grant opportunities that my first time buyer clients have received over the past 3-4 months...you can too. (Here are a list of lenders that I work with who offer these programs...ASK ME WHO MAY BE BEST FOR YOU)
Bank Of America (640 credit score requirement)
Chenoa Fund (600 credit score requirement)
Maryland Mortgage Program (640 credit score requirement, must complete HBE to receive)
CDBG Community Development Block Grant (640 credit score requirement, must complete HBE to receive)
FYI: Grant options 1 & 2 have the easiest requirements... you can apply for ALL'EM! (Free Game: You can stack them if you have a good lender!) There are more grants available for you...ASK ME WHERE & HOW!
If you're a police officer teacher, EMT, Firefighter, State Employee, Johns Hopkins or University of MD employee...there's like $10,000 in down payment assistance out there for you... ASK ME HOW!
After you apply for a loan...do this immediately
Collect your income documents because you will need them right away:
Every lender requires documents as part of the process of approving a mortgage loan. Here are documents you’re generally required to provide:
· W-2 Tax returns — or business tax returns if you're self-employed — for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
· One to Two pay stubs for each person signing the loan.
· Two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
· Lender, loan number, and amount owed on installment loans, such as student loans and car loans.
· Your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
· Addresses where you’ve lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if appropriate.
Other common docs include:
· Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts for any outstanding balances.
· Brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, such as a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
· Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support or a pension.
Now if you want to apply for local grants, you must complete..
a 6-8 hour home buyer education workshop
1-on-1 counseling with a HUD-Approved Housing Agency...
You can attend the classes and meet virtually or in person. I suggest you grab your coffee and logon to the zoom workshop.
NOTE: You may attend workshops for both Baltimore City or Baltimore County, if you want to be eligible for grants in both jurisdictions.
CHOOSE AN AGENCY & REGISTER FOR HOME BUYER EDUCATION HERE:
Belair Edison Home Buyer Workshop
St Ambrose Home Buyer Workshop
Diversified Home Buyer Workshop